Indicated is a pay-it-forward promotional and educational tool, offering self-published and small press authors the chance to gain exposure to new readers through features and reviews, and providing ongoing resources that will strengthen marketing endeavors. Visit www.indicated.com.au to find out more or to sign up.
To celebrate the launch of Indicated on Tuesday November 19th we’re giving away 7 goodies, including:
1. The competition will start on Tues 12th November and end on 26th November AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time).
2. Seven people will win 1 x prize each.
3. To be eligible for prizes 1, 2, 3, you must be members of Indicated, given it’s our motto to help support and promote our authors. You must also participate in the activities on ourFacebook Page.
4. Prize number 4 and 5, and any subsequent Gold memberships given away if the entries exceed 100, will be awarded to self-published or small press authors with a) interest in becoming members of Indicated and b) persons participating in the activities on our Facebook page or blog.
5. To enter prize number 6, enter the rafflecopter on the Indicated Blog, and help spread the word about the competition by posting ‘I want to win Indicated’s launch prizes so bad I’ll outshine the competition http://bit.ly/1biDVT8.’
- A $50 voucher for production of banners and bookmarks by Anastasia Creatives.
- A $50 voucher for editing services by Indie Editing by Kathy Lapeyre (Kathy is an awesome editor with over 25 years editing experience).
- Two guides from the Savvy Book Marketer (How to Sell More Books, and your choice of either a) How to Get Your Book Reviewed b) Facebook Guide for Authors c) Twitter Guide for Authors.) Valued at $54.
- One gold membership to Indicated (includes access to the review and support system, and book promotion library). Valued at $77.
- One silver membership to Indicated (includes access to the review and support system only). Valued at $27.
- Two $25 Amazon gift vouchers.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this post, and don’t want to miss out on future ones, sign up to receive them via blog feed or newsletter.