SPOTLIGHT SYSTEM RULES
- To be spotlighted, members must pay it forward, and review another spotlight first.
- Reviewing a spotlight = selecting a spotlight book you wish to read, buy it and read it and submit a review (a minimum of 100 words) on a site where the spotlight novel is sold (refer to the list provided in the spotlight feature), or one of the sites listed in Where to Post Reviews.
- To prove you completed the review, paste a URL link into the 'submit review' button beneath the spotlight novel. Here is an example.
- Disrespectful or nasty reviews will not be tolerated. Guidance on what to include in reviews is provide here.
- Each book will have a maximum of 2 spotlights per year to ensure fairness to other members.
- Members have a maximum of two months to submit their reviews for spotlight novels, and may do so through the spotlight archive.
- Random audits will be conducted on this spotlight system to ensure members are complying with the rules. Non-complaint members will receive two warnings, and in the instance of a third violation, their membership will be cancelled with no refund.
- Members acknowledge that by joining the spotlight system they get a chance to receive multiple review(s), not a guarantee of getting any. Indicated takes no responsibility if reviews are not received. Please read the "Tips to maximize getting reviews" here (scroll down).